Davis is located in the heart of Northern California on Interstate Highway 80, 13 miles West of Sacramento, and 56 miles North and East of San Francisco. Directions and maps are given below.
Traveling by car from Sacramento International Airport (estimated travel time 30 minutes):
Traveling by car from San Francisco Airport (estimated travel time 2 hours):
- Start out going South on Airport Blvd towards RETURN TO TERMINAL by turning right.
- Take the I-5 NORTH ramp towards WOODLAND.
- Merge onto and follow I-5 NORTH.
- Take the MAIN ST exit towards WOODLAND (Follow signs for HWY 113 S).
- Turn LEFT onto E MAIN ST.
- Turn LEFT to take the HWY 113 SOUTH ramp towards DAVIS.
- Merge onto HWY 113 South. Travel about 7 miles.
- Exit at Hutchison Drive (east) into the UC Davis campus (go to the left on Hutchison at the off-ramp exit).
- Take Hutchison to La Rue (the first light you reach) and turn right onto La Rue.
- Take La Rue all the way around until you see Lot 47 on your left.
- This visitor parking lot ($6.00/day) at the corner of La Rue and Bioletti is across the street from Meyer Hall.
- Take Highway 101 North.
- Take Interstate 80 East (towards Oakland and Sacramento).
- Cross over Carquinez Bridge (toll $4.00).
- Exit UC Davis. Left turn off freeway on New Davis Road.
- Go Past South Gate Information/Visitor Kiosk.
- Turn left onto California Ave.
- Go over the creek and turn left onto La Rue.
- The first parking lot on right is Lot 46, this is for faculty & staff parking. Go past this parking lot, past Meyer Hall, past Bioletti Way to Parking Lot 47 for visitor parking ($6.00/day).