- B.S., Animal Science, Montana State University, MT 1974.
- M.S., Animal Science, Montana State University, MT 1975.
- Ph.D., Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN 1978
Post-Doc, Avian Biology, Cornell, Ithaca, NY 1978-1980
A major portion of our research effort uses systems analysis and modeling
in support of our research in biochemistry and metabolism, with special
interest in integration and synthesis of animal metabolism.
A second area of research examines the putative role that cellular
hydrogen ion concentration has upon metabolism and carbon flux through
metabolic pathways. .
The third area of research interest relates to the nutrient requirements
of captive animals.
Click here for more
details about our research.
Current Graduate Students
- Graduate student training and research is an important part of the activities in our laboratory.
Click for a list of current graduate students.
- Click for a list of selected publications.
- Click for a list of courses taught.
Simulation Software Program
- Click for
Molly Simulation Program.
Graduate Group Membership